Chevrolet Spark Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Chevrolet Spark windshield specifications may vary depending on the specific model year and trim level. However, here are some general specifications that can be found on most Chevrolet Spark windshields:
1. Size and Dimensions: The windshield typically has a width of around 52-53 inches and a height of around 25-26 inches.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated safety glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a layer of vinyl in between. This construction helps to prevent the glass from shattering upon impact.
3. Tint: The windshield may have a slight tint at the top to help reduce glare from the sun.
4. Wipers: The windshield is designed with mounting points for the windshield wipers, which clear away rain or debris from the glass.
5. Defrosting and Heating: Many Chevrolet Spark windshields have embedded defrosting elements, which help to quickly clear any ice or frost that may form on the glass. Some models may also have heated windshields, which can help to melt snow or ice more efficiently.
6. Rain and Light Sensors: Some higher-end models may be equipped with rain and light sensors, which can automatically activate the windshield wipers or adjust the intensity of the headlights based on the external conditions.
7. Acoustic Treatment: Some Chevrolet Spark windshields may have acoustic treatment, such as a special layer or film, to reduce wind and road noise inside the cabin.
These specifications may be subject to change, so it is always advisable to consult the owner’s manual or contact a Chevrolet dealership for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the specific windshield specifications for a particular Chevrolet Spark model.