Chevrolet Suburban Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Chevrolet Suburban Windshield Specifications are as follows:
– The windshield is made of laminated glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a layer of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) in between. This construction provides increased visibility and helps in reducing road noise and vibrations.
– The windshield dimensions are approximately 50 inches in height and 61 inches in width. These dimensions are subject to slight variations depending on the specific model and trim level.
– The windshield has an acoustic interlayer that helps to block external noise, providing a quieter cabin environment for the passengers.
– The windshield is equipped with a heating element or defroster located at the bottom. This feature helps in melting ice and snow buildup during colder climates, ensuring clear visibility at all times.
– The windshield is designed to provide maximum visibility and meets all safety standards, including impact resistance and protection against UV rays.
– The glass used for the windshield is tinted to some extent, primarily for protection against harmful UV rays. However, the level of tinting may vary depending on local regulations and trim level.
– The windshield is equipped with a rain-sensing wiper system that automatically activates the wipers when it detects rain or moisture on the glass, ensuring clear visibility in inclement weather conditions.
It’s important to note that specific specifications may vary depending on the model year and trim level of the Chevrolet Suburban. Therefore, it is always recommended to refer to the vehicle’s owner manual or contact a Chevrolet dealership for the most accurate and up-to-date information.