Dodge Charger Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Dodge Charger windshield specifications can vary depending on the specific model year and trim level. However, here are some general specifications:
1. Size: The windshield on the Dodge Charger is typically around 29 inches in height and 56 inches in width.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a layer of vinyl sandwiched between them. This construction helps to ensure the windshield’s strength and stability.
3. Tint: The windshield may come with a slight tint at the top to reduce glare from the sun.
4. Wipers: The windshield is designed to accommodate two windshield wipers, one on the driver’s side and another on the passenger’s side. These wipers are typically operated by a control on the steering column.
5. Defrosting: The windshield may come with a defrosting feature to help melt ice and snow during cold weather. This is typically controlled by a button or switch on the dashboard.
6. Rain Sensor: Some models may also include a rain sensor that automatically activates the wipers when it detects raindrops on the windshield.
7. Optional Features: Depending on the specific model and trim level, additional features may be available for the windshield, such as a heads-up display (HUD) projected onto the windshield, or an acoustic layer to reduce outside noise.
It’s important to note that these specifications may vary slightly depending on the specific model year and trim level of the Dodge Charger. It’s always best to consult the vehicle’s owner’s manual or contact an authorized Dodge dealer for the most accurate and up-to-date information.