Dodge Daytona Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Dodge Daytona windshield specifications typically include:
1. Size and dimensions: The windshield is designed to fit the specific model and year of the Dodge Daytona. The size and dimensions of the windshield may vary depending on the model year.
2. Glass material: The windshield is typically made of laminated safety glass, which is composed of two layers of glass with a plastic interlayer in between. This construction helps to prevent the windshield from shattering into sharp pieces in the event of a collision or impact.
3. Tint: The windshield may have a tinted top or a shade band at the top of the glass. This tint helps to reduce glare from the sun and improve visibility for the driver.
4. Heating elements: Some Dodge Daytona windshields may come with built-in heating elements, known as defrosting grids. These grids are embedded in the glass and help to melt ice and snow in cold weather, ensuring clear visibility.
5. Wipers and washer jets: The windshield is equipped with mounting points for the windshield wipers, which help to keep the glass clean and provide clear visibility in rain or snow. It also has integrated washer jets that spray washer fluid onto the glass to aid in cleaning.
6. Sensors and cameras: Certain models of the Dodge Daytona may have sensors or cameras embedded in the windshield. These are typically used for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), such as lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, or automatic emergency braking.
These specifications may vary slightly depending on the particular trim level or optional features chosen for the Dodge Daytona. It is recommended to consult the vehicle’s owner’s manual or the manufacturer for the most accurate and detailed windshield specifications.