Dodge Magnum Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Dodge Magnum is a mid-size station wagon that was produced by Dodge from 2005 to 2008. Here are the specifications for the windshield of the Dodge Magnum:
1. Size: The windshield of the Dodge Magnum measures approximately 1,439 mm (56.7 inches) in width and 966 mm (38.0 inches) in height.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated safety glass for enhanced protection. It consists of two layers of glass with a polyvinyl butyral (PVB) inner layer that holds the glass together in case of impact.
3. Tint: The windshield may come with a factory tint on the top portion, known as a sun strip or shade band. This tint helps to reduce glare from the sun and improves visibility.
4. Defrosting System: The windshield may have a built-in heating element, commonly known as a windshield defroster, to melt ice and snow during cold weather conditions. This feature ensures clear visibility for the driver.
5. Rain Sensing Wipers: Some models of the Dodge Magnum may have rain-sensing wipers that automatically activate when rain or moisture is detected on the windshield. This feature enhances convenience and safety during inclement weather.
6. UV Protection: The windshield is designed to protect occupants from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. It is equipped with a UV-protective coating that helps reduce the penetration of UV rays into the vehicle, protecting the interior and occupants from potential damage and harmful effects.
7. Mounting and Sealing: The windshield is securely mounted and sealed to the vehicle’s body using specialized adhesive and rubber gaskets to ensure proper installation and prevent water leaks.
It is important to note that specifications may vary slightly between different model years and trim levels of the Dodge Magnum. It is recommended to consult the vehicle’s owner’s manual or contact a certified Dodge dealership for precise and up-to-date windshield specifications.