Ford F350 Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Ford F350 windshield specifications may vary slightly depending on the specific trim level and year of the vehicle. However, here are some general specifications for the Ford F350 windshield:
1. Size: The windshield size for the Ford F350 is typically around 66 inches in width and 26 inches in height.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated safety glass, which is designed to prevent shattering upon impact. It consists of two layers of glass with a layer of vinyl in between.
3. Tinted/Privacy Glass: The windshield may have a slight tint at the top to help reduce glare from the sun. However, it should still allow for clear visibility.
4. Windshield Wipers: The Ford F350 typically comes equipped with two windshield wipers – one on the driver’s side and one on the passenger side. The length of these wipers may vary based on the specific model.
5. Defrosting/Ventilation: The windshield may have a defrosting feature to clear any ice or fog that may obstruct visibility. It may also have a ventilation system to circulate air throughout the cabin.
6. Rain Sensor: Some Ford F350 models may feature a rain-sensing windshield wiper system. This sensor detects rain on the windshield and automatically adjusts the wiper speed to provide optimal visibility.
7. Heated Windshield: In certain trims, the Ford F350 may offer a heated windshield option. This feature helps melt ice and snow on the windshield, allowing for quick defrosting.
It’s important to note that these specifications can differ from one model year to another or depending on additional features and options selected by the owner. It’s always recommended to consult the vehicle’s owner manual or contact a Ford dealership for the most accurate and up-to-date information.