GMC Terrain Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The following are the specifications for the windshield of a GMC Terrain:
1. Size: The windshield of the GMC Terrain is approximately 55.5 inches in width and 34.8 inches in height.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated safety glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a plastic layer in between. This design helps to prevent the glass from shattering upon impact.
3. Tint: The windshield has a slight tint at the top to help reduce glare from the sun.
4. Antenna: The windshield is equipped with an integrated antenna, which allows for better reception for the vehicle’s radio and GPS system.
5. Defrosting: The windshield includes a built-in defrosting system, which helps to clear any ice or fog that may accumulate on the glass during cold weather.
6. Wipers: The windshield has two wiper blades, which are responsible for clearing rain, snow, and debris from the glass. The wipers are operated by the vehicle’s wiper motor and can be adjusted for speed and intermittent wiping.
7. Rain Sensor: Some GMC Terrain models may feature a rain sensor, which automatically activates the wipers when it detects rainfall on the windshield.
8. UV Protection: The windshield is designed to provide some level of protection against harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, which can cause damage to the vehicle’s interior and harm the occupants’ skin.
9. Compatibility: The windshield is specifically manufactured to fit the GMC Terrain model, ensuring a proper fit and seal.
Please note that these specifications may vary slightly depending on the specific year and trim level of the GMC Terrain. It is always recommended to refer to the vehicle’s owner’s manual or consult a GMC dealership for accurate and up-to-date information.