Honda Fit Windshield Replacement & Repair
Windshield replacements starting at $99 with #1 Auto Glass company in FL, Auto Glass America.
We are a BBB accredited Local company with 10+ Years of Experiencing Serving Florida. We use only premium quality glass with 100% lifetime warranty on all auto glass services.
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Honda Fit windshield specifications typically include the following:
1. Size: The windshield on a Honda Fit is generally 1,070 mm (42.1 inches) in height and 1,495 mm (58.9 inches) in width.
2. Glass material: The windshield is made of laminated glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a layer of plastic in between. This type of glass is designed to provide strength and safety by preventing it from shattering into sharp pieces upon impact.
3. Tinting: The windshield may have a slight tint at the top, usually in compliance with local laws and regulations. This tinting helps reduce glare from the sun and provides some degree of privacy.
4. Defrosting capability: The windshield may be equipped with a built-in defrosting feature to quickly remove ice, snow, or fog from its surface. This is typically controlled through the vehicle’s climate control system.
5. Wipers and washers: The windshield comes with wiper blades and washers to clean the glass and ensure clear visibility during inclement weather. The wipers are usually operated with a control lever inside the vehicle and can be adjusted for different speeds.
6. Sensors and cameras: Some Honda Fit models may include various sensors or cameras mounted on the windshield. These sensors may serve different purposes, such as rain sensing, lane departure warning, forward collision warning, or adaptive cruise control.
It’s important to note that specific windshield specifications may vary depending on the model year and trim level of the Honda Fit. Therefore, it is always advisable to consult the official Honda website or the owner’s manual for accurate and detailed information.