Honda Pilot Windshield Replacement & Repair
Windshield replacements starting at $99 with #1 Auto Glass company in FL, Auto Glass America.
We are a BBB accredited Local company with 10+ Years of Experiencing Serving Florida. We use only premium quality glass with 100% lifetime warranty on all auto glass services.
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
Honda Pilot Windshield Specifications:
– Dimensions: The windshield dimensions for the Honda Pilot may vary slightly based on the specific model year, but generally, it has a length of approximately 1,429 mm (56.3 inches) and a height of around 1,082 mm (42.6 inches).
– Glass Type: The windshield of the Honda Pilot is made of safety laminated glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a thin layer of vinyl sandwiched between them. This design provides increased durability and resistance to shattering.
– Tint: The windshield typically comes with a light green tint at the top portion to help reduce glare and protect against harmful UV rays. The rest of the windshield is clear for optimal visibility.
– Heating Element: Some Honda Pilot models may also have a heating element embedded in the windshield. This feature allows for quick defrosting of ice or fog on the glass during colder temperatures, enhancing visibility.
– Wipers: The windshield is designed to accommodate a set of windshield wipers that clear rain, snow, and debris from the glass surface. The size and type of wipers may vary depending on the specific model year.
– Sensor Features: Higher-end Honda Pilot models may include various sensor systems embedded in the windshield, such as a rain sensor that automatically activates the wipers when rain is detected or a forward-facing camera for advanced driver-assistance systems like lane departure warning or collision mitigation.
– DOT Certification: The windshield is compliant with the safety standards set by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and meets the necessary requirements for the Honda Pilot to be roadworthy.
Please note that these specifications are general and may vary slightly based on the specific model year and any optional features installed in the vehicle. It is always recommended to refer to the official Honda Pilot owner’s manual or consult a certified Honda dealership for accurate and detailed specifications.