Honda Ridgeline Windshield Replacement & Repair
Windshield replacements starting at $99 with #1 Auto Glass company in FL, Auto Glass America.
We are a BBB accredited Local company with 10+ Years of Experiencing Serving Florida. We use only premium quality glass with 100% lifetime warranty on all auto glass services.
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Honda Ridgeline Windshield specifications are as follows:
1. Size: The windshield has a width of approximately 59.7 inches and a height of about 35.4 inches.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated glass, which consists of two layers of glass with a layer of vinyl interlayer in between. This construction provides greater durability and helps in preventing the glass from shattering into sharp pieces during a collision.
3. Tint: The windshield has a light green tint on the upper portion, which helps in reducing the glare from the sun and improves visibility.
4. UV Protection: The windshield offers UV coating, which blocks harmful ultraviolet rays from entering the vehicle cabin. This helps in protecting the occupants from the sun’s harmful effects and prevents the car’s interior from fading or deteriorating.
5. Heated Windshield: Some Honda Ridgeline models may come equipped with a heated windshield feature. This feature helps in quickly melting ice and snow on the windshield during cold weather conditions, ensuring clear visibility.
6. Rain-Sensing Wipers: The windshield is compatible with rain-sensing wipers, which automatically activate the wipers when they detect raindrops on the windshield. This feature enhances convenience and safety by keeping the windshield clear in rainy conditions.
7. Acoustic Glass: To reduce outside noise and enhance the cabin’s quietness, the windshield may also have an acoustic glass layer. This helps in creating a more peaceful driving experience by minimizing wind, road, and engine noise.
Note: The above specifications may vary depending on the Ridgeline model year and trim level. It is always recommended to consult the vehicle’s owner’s manual or contact Honda directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information.