JEEP Cherokee Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The Jeep Cherokee is an SUV model manufactured by Jeep, known for its ruggedness and off-road capabilities. The windshield on the Jeep Cherokee is an important feature, designed to provide protection to the driver and passengers while driving. Here are the specifications of the Jeep Cherokee windshield:
1. Size: The windshield on the Jeep Cherokee is typically a standard size, with dimensions of approximately 58.7 inches in width and 32.2 inches in height.
2. Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated safety glass. It consists of two layers of glass with a layer of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) in between, which holds the glass together in case of impact.
3. Tint: The windshield may have a slight tint at the top, also known as a shade band, to help reduce glare from the sun.
4. Features: The windshield on the Jeep Cherokee may include various features depending on the model and trim level. These features may include auto-dimming rearview mirror, rain-sensing wipers, and defogging capability.
5. Windshield Wipers: The windshield wipers on the Jeep Cherokee are typically equipped with multiple speed settings and may have a rain-sensing feature that automatically adjusts the speed based on the intensity of rainfall.
6. Visibility: The Jeep Cherokee windshield is designed to provide a clear and unobstructed view of the road ahead. It is manufactured with high-quality glass to ensure optimal visibility even in challenging weather conditions.
7. Safety: The windshield on the Jeep Cherokee is a critical component for occupant safety. It is designed to withstand impacts, provide structural integrity to the vehicle, and prevent occupants from being ejected during a collision.
It is important to note that the specifications mentioned above may vary depending on the model year and specific trim level of the Jeep Cherokee. It is recommended to refer to the owner’s manual or contact a Jeep dealership for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the windshield specifications for a particular Jeep Cherokee model.