Subaru BRZ Windshield Replacement & Repair
Damaged Glass? Book A Service
*Free windshield replacement with insurance:
It means no out-of-pocket expenses. Your insurance coverage handles all costs, ensuring a genuinely cost-free service.
The specification of a Subaru BRZ windshield may vary slightly depending on the specific model and year of production. However, here are some general specifications for a Subaru BRZ windshield:
– Size: The windshield is typically around 50.7 inches wide and 25 inches tall.
– Glass Type: The windshield is made of laminated glass, consisting of two layers of glass with a thin layer of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) in between. This construction provides strength and safety by preventing the glass from shattering upon impact.
– Tint: The windshield usually has a tint across the uppermost part, known as the sunshade band. This helps reduce glare from the sun and provides some additional protection against UV radiation.
– Wiper System: The windshield is equipped with wiper arms and blades to clear rain, snow, or debris. The number of wiper blades may vary depending on the specific model and country of manufacture.
– Defroster: The windshield may also have a built-in defroster, which helps to clear fog or frost from the glass surface during cold weather conditions.
– Sensors: Depending on the trim level and optional features, the windshield may have sensors embedded for various purposes, such as rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlight control, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, or other advanced driver assistance systems.
– Markings: The Subaru logo and/or model name may be etched onto the windshield surface for branding purposes.
It is always recommended to consult the vehicle’s owner’s manual or contact a Subaru dealership for specific and up-to-date information on the windshield specifications of a Subaru BRZ.